We invite you to Kitesafari by the Islands of the Red Sea!
Best dates of this spring:
27 April — 4 May
What is KiteSafari?
It is kiting and training under ideal conditions, it is a week on board of luxurious yacht together with a great company.
Kitesafari it is the Sun, the Sea, the Wind.
It is a positive vibe, new friends and tones of happy moments, emotions and it will just blow your mind away! For the students it is a best way to learn how to kite just in one trip and for the experienced riders it is the great place to learn new tricks.
How is it organized?
After leaving Hurghada, our yacht becomes a floating hotel, where we are living in the luxurious cabins, having breakfast-lunch and dinner and in the rest of the time we kiting from sunrise till dark.
Yachts for our Kitesafari are the best boats of the Red Sea.
There are four-three-deck yachts, from 2015-2017, with highly comfortable cabins equipped with shower, toilet, mini-bar and air conditioner.
All boats have specious restaurants and deck-saloons.
The boat moors on the leeward shore of the island so you won’t feel any seasickness.
The islands are uninhabited, so you won’t hear any: “Hey, bro, shisha?” or “Come to my store, I have everything you need!”
Our crew is a team of very polite, courteous hospitality professionals, you will never experience any familiarity or intruder behaviour from them.
We promise, you won’t find such a good service and delicious food, elsewhere in Egypt then on kitesafari.
In a week we are visiting 2-4 islands of the Red Sea. Our route is adjusted to the wind forecast, to give you the best kitesurfing experience. Our aria is the Islands from the North of Hurghada and El Gouna till Safaga and Soma Bay.
In the Sea wind is always stronger then on the land and more constant. We are flexible to always find the best spot according to the wind conditions. That’s why even when there is no wind in Hurghada we still can kite every day!
On those rare days when there is no wind, we have plenty of entertainments: wakeboarding, SUP-boarding, snorking, diving and fishing.
In the evenings we watch movies and pictures to discuss mistakes, have lectures and seminars, movies, wine, domino, poker, discos, parties around the bonfire under the starts.
Никакой сбивающей с ног волны — только ровная, гладкая вода!!!
Супер профессиональные и опытные инструкторы.
Вечерние лекции, семинары и разбор ошибок.
Команда корабля и две спасательные лодки следят за безопасностью и осуществляют спасение.
Agenda for kitesafari:
- 1st day (Saturday)- we will pick you up at the airport, provide with transfer to the yacht (New Marine, Hurghada), sleepover onboard.
- 2 day (Sunday) Going to the sea at 5 am, reaching the spot at the island (3hrs)
- 2-6: on windy days: learning how to kitesurf, practicing, evening lectures and seminars.
- No wind days: entertainment by your choice: wakeboarding, sup, snorkeling, diving, fishing, sun tanning, exploration of the islands.
- 7th day: morning: kitesurfing, training sessions and practicing, afternoon: returning to Hurghada, AfterParty at New Marine.
- 8th day: transfer to the airport, departure.
Training sessions on kitesafari
For beginners Kitesafari is the best place to learn! No waves, absolutely flat water. We have very professional and experienced instructors. In the evenings we point out mistakes and give tips to avoid them. We have a rescue team and two boats ready to help you out if something goes wrong.
Everything you need to do is enjoy kiting and drill your skills. For the experience riders we provide training on big air jumps, rotations, unhooked tricks, landing to blind and handle-passes. You will get professional photos of your achievements and colorful movies!
Price of Kitesafari:
One place in double cabin «Standart» 1000 euro each person, cabin «Suite» 1100 euro each person.
Included to the price:
- Transfer: airport-boat-airport
- Accommodation on the boat
- Three meals a day and snacks (please inform as upfront if you are a vegetarian or you have an allergy reaction on some food)
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks.
- Storage of your equipment, kite test drive
- Wakeboard, puddle board
- Usage of risqué team
How to book your spot on kite-safari:
- You can contact us via the watsap, viber, telegram +7-921-7443011, or drop us email email@example.com
- If you made your decision to go for it, please sent your request here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to confirm the dates, number of people, type of a cabin, if you want to have a personal instructor or to rent equipment. You need to submit your passport details, date of birth and your full name in Latin, like in your passport and expiry date of your passport.
- To confirm your booking you need to make a down payment 50 % of the amount for kitesafari. In case of cancelation inform us upfront, if your cancelation is made least then in a month before the start of kitesafary, your money won’t be returned
- You need to buy your plane ticket to Hurghada, we will provide assistants if you request.
What do you need to take:
- Short wetsuit, 2-3 mm or a t-shirt wetsuit, (in the begining of spring temperature sometimes only 25 deg. )
- Board shorts (as you like)
- Likra with long sleeves (it protect you fro the sun)
- Wetsuit boots (it protect your fit from cuts by corals)
- Sunscreen, sunglasses (the sun is weary bright)
- You can buy alcohol in Duty free
medical insurance, preferably sport insurance.
If you need more inspiration to join us, watch videos from our previous trips!
You need to purchase separately:
- Plane ticket (we can help you)
- Visa (25 dollars in airport)
- Alcohol drinks (if you need)
- Kitesurfing personal instructor: 80 euro per hour or 500 euro for a week course (instructor, renting+ insurance are included)
- Renting of equipment (if you don’t want instructor): 20 euros/hr, 60 per day, 350 for kitesafari
- Diving (50 euro for Dive)
Tips for the crew (usual 50 euro)
- Tips to your instructor-voluntarily (as you wish).